Woodale – $$59,900
Now available for sale is an outstanding +/-36.75 acre tract featuring primarily an upland mixture of aspen and hardwood forest cover types, easily accessible off Woodale Road in Sawyer County, Wisconsin.
36.75 acres of forestland located in the heart of the Hayward lakes area of northwest Wisconsin. This property is almost entirely upland and features aspen, hardwoods, white pine, and a few small marshes as primary cover types. It contains excellent access of Woodale Road and the Tuscobia State Trail, and existing woods road infrastructure allows vehicular travel through the majority of the tract. Enrolled in the Managed Forest Law (MFL) program in 1999 for a 50 year enrollment term.
- Frontage on Woodale Road facilitates excellent access into the tract
- Existing woods road infrastructure result in outstanding access to the interior
- Direct access to the Tuscobia State Trail
- Primarily forest with aspen and various hardwoods being the most prominent species
- Property is a short drive from Hayward and Birchwood and many area lakes
- Located near 1000’s of acres of federal, state, county, and open-MFL lands
The Surrounding Area
Located in the heart of Wisconsin’s northwoods, Sawyer County offers unlimited opportunities for outdoor recreation with beautiful forests, high quality lakes, rivers, and trails of all kinds.
Find Out More
For additional details about this property or to schedule a tour, call our Hayward office at 715.699.1401 and ask for Josh Burling (Ext. 203), Kari Fischer (Ext. 204) or Chris Burke (Ext. 213). For the Tomahawk office, call Todd Frederickson at 715.453.3274 (Ext. 327).