Swift Creek – $149,900
Now available for sale is an outstanding +/-120 acre tract featuring primarily an upland mixture of white pine and aspen forest cover types, easily accessible off County Highway C in Sawyer County, Wisconsin.
120 acres of forestland located in the heart of the Hayward lakes area of northwest Wisconsin. This property is almost entirely upland and features aspen, white pine, and a few small marshes as primary cover types. It has excellent access of Highway C and existing woods road infrastructure allows vehicular travel through the majority of the tract. Enrolled in the Managed Forest Law (MFL) program in 2011 for a 25 year enrollment term.
- Frontage on County Highway C facilitates excellent access into the tract
- Existing woods road infrastructure results in outstanding access to the interior
- Primarily forest with aspen and white pine being the most prominent species
- Property is a short drive from Hayward and many Hayward area lakes
- Located near thousands of acres of federal, state, county, and open MFL lands
- Electric utility available at the street and buried electric is available along the entire existing woods road infrastructure running east to west through the tract
The Surrounding Area
Located in the heart of Wisconsin’s northwoods, Sawyer County offers unlimited opportunities for outdoor recreation with beautiful forests, high quality lakes, rivers, and trails of all kinds.
Find Out More
For additional details about this property or to schedule a tour, call our Hayward office at 715.699.1401 and ask for Josh Burling (Ext. 203), Kari Fischer (Ext. 204) or Chris Burke (Ext. 213). For the Tomahawk office, call Todd Frederickson at 715.453.3274 (Ext. 327).