Brule River 2 – $301,990
Available for sale is 263.41 acres of rolling aspen woodlands and creek bottoms located in the Town of Parkland, Douglas County, WI.
This property features rolling topography, multiple creek bottom drainages, and is well-wooded with multiple age classes of aspen and a small stand of red pine. A woods road system allows the entire tract to be accessible by ATV. It also features a quarter mile of upland frontage on Johnson Road with electric utilities at the road. Property is enrolled in the Managed Forest Law (MFL) program with an enrollment date of 1999 for a 50 year enrollment term (MFL order number 16-231-1999).
- Diverse topography, with rolling hills, upland flats, and steep drainages throughout
- Outstanding wildlife habitat and cover with multiple (at least three) distinct ages of aspen established and a stand red pine on the west end
- ¼ mile of road frontage on Johnson Road
- An existing woods road system facilitates access through the interior of the tract
- Locked in on low taxes with a 1999 MFL enrollment for a 50 year term
- Electric utility available at Johnson Road
The Surrounding Area
This property is less than 15 miles from the amenities of Duluth and Superior. Lake Superior and the St. Louis River are a short drive north. Pattison State Park is just west and Lake Amnicon and Lyman Lake are just south of the feature property. Douglas County contains over 300,000 acres of County Forest lands and well-established ATV/UTV, snowmobile, and hiking, skiing, and biking recreational trail opportunities.
Find Out More
For additional details about this property or to schedule a tour, call Kari Fischer at 715.699.1401, ext. 204 or email firstname.lastname@example.org at the Hayward office.