Norway Pine Woodland – $65,000
36.33 acres of forestland located in Southwestern Oneida County, Wisconsin
This parcel has level to rolling topography with a good mix of upland and lowland. The forest cover is dominated by several age classes of red (Norway) pine with pockets of aspen and jack pine. This acreage also has some marshy lowland areas with black spruce edges, providing diversity and cover beneficial to wildlife. A lightly traveled, dead end town road crosses the property providing great access. 31.33 acres are enrolled in the MFL-Closed program for tax savings.
- A great recreational and timber investment property
- A mix of tree species include aspen, jack pine, black spruce, tamarack, and several age classes of red pine
- Attractive hunting land
- Bordered by Managed Forest Land (MFL) Open, on three sides with state owned land nearby for additional hunting and recreational opportunities
- Located between Lake Nokomis and the Willow Flowage, offering some of the best fishing and boating opportunities in the northwoods
- 5 acres not enrolled in the MFL program, providing a beautiful building site
The Surrounding Area
Quiet, secluded location on a dead-end road between Tomahawk and Minocqua. The area has unlimited opportunities for outdoor recreation with hundreds of lakes, rivers, and trails of all kinds.
Find Out More
For additional details about this property or to schedule a tour, call our Hayward office at 715.699.1401 and ask for Josh Burling (Ext. 203) or Chris Burke (Ext. 213). For the Tomahawk office, call Todd Frederickson at 715.453.3274 (Ext. 327).