Pine River Lumber Company, Ltd. – $13,876,233 – SOLD
6,607.73 acres of prime Lake States hardwoods located throughout northern Wisconsin and Michigan’s Upper Peninsula
This offering located in northern Wisconsin and the Upper Peninsula of Michigan includes frontage on Ned Lake in Baraga County, Michigan, and river frontage on the Montreal and Paint Rivers.
Timber Resources and Wildlife Characteristics
The timber resource is dominated by well-stocked northern hardwood forest and occurs in regions with well-developed sawtimber markets.
Estimated Timber Volumes
Timber inventory summaries and other property details are available upon request.
- Located in regions known for producing excellent hardwood timber
- Rich history of quality forest management
- Above-average timber resource
- Located near well-developed sawtimber markets
- Dominated by northern hardwoods and oak
Find Out More
For additional details about this property or to schedule a tour, call Ed Steigerwaldt at 715.453.3274, ext. 313, or e-mail email@example.com.