Holmes Creek 40 – $59,500
Heavily wooded 40 acres with Holmes Creek frontage in Price County, WI.
This 40+/- acre wooded parcel is easily accessed off of County Highway O. Holmes Creek traverses through the property providing over a 1/4 mile of frontage on this creek. The existing access trail has a gate and has upland access.
- County Highway access with existing trail system
- Electric available at the road
- Easy access to Highway 13, with it only a 1/4 mile away
- A minute or two from downtown Ogema
- Holmes Creek flowing through the north half of the property
- Heavily forested parcel providing great recreational and hunting opportunities
The Surrounding Area
Located in the heart of Wisconsin’s northwoods, Price County offers unlimited opportunities for outdoor recreation with beautiful forests, high quality lakes, and trails of all kinds.
Find Out More
For additional details about this property or to schedule a tour, call our Hayward office at 715.699.1401 and ask for Josh Burling (Ext. 203) or Chris Burke (Ext. 213). For the Tomahawk office, call Todd Frederickson at 715.453.3274 (Ext. 327).